- Celebration of 100 years of history
- Development of innovation projects at the Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Incorporation of long steel operations in Brazil by ArcelorMittal
- Business combination of Fibria and Suzano
- Acquisition of Companhia Energética de São Paulo (Cesp)
- Net revenue of R$31.9 billion, up 19% year-on-year
- Net income of R$2.0 billion, up 141% year-on-year
- Adjusted EBITDA of R$6.9 billion, up 47% year-on-year
- Leverage of 1.91x net debt/adjusted EBITDA
- Votorantim Partnership for Education (PVE) expanded to 104 Brazilian cities, over twice as many as in the previous year.
- Legado das Águas’ project for the genetic mapping of Atlantic Forest plants.
- Reservas Votorantim started operating the Statutory Nature Reserve Compensation business.
- Legado Verdes do Cerrado’s Agroforestry project.
- “Voter's Guide” launch: 184,000 app downloads.
- Reinforcement of the Internship Program
- For the first time, the company was included in the Best Workplaces survey conducted by Great Place to Work
- Vototalks Festival offered 20 online lectures, which together attained nearly 10,000 views